A blog about all things random about me...

nothing says more about oneself than the little things in life, that's what i'm trying to portray in here... have a good laugh or shed a tear with me...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dior establishes Contact...

Contact lenses that is! Ohmigod! I have to post this real quick cause I'm heading out, but, have u seen the new Dior contacts?? This is a whole new era of fashion, where we are not only caring about what we wear, the make up, the shoes and handbags, the nails... now it's the eyes... Designer EYES!!!
These contacts have a gold stripe on one side, a black line all around and the CD logo staped on the other side of the golden stripe. Wo-Oh.OW!! I can already smell... well... feel the intercrossed C's - à al Chanel or the LV's all over from Vuitton... Oh my DIOR! I like it... I like it too much... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment