A blog about all things random about me...

nothing says more about oneself than the little things in life, that's what i'm trying to portray in here... have a good laugh or shed a tear with me...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Me, Myself and I...

This is my first post ever, so i'll tell u some random things about myself... I am 20 years old. I'm a Fashion Design and Merch. student in Mexico City, which is not very promising, so I'm switching to just Merch and Advertising focused on Fashion. I am gay. I am a very shy person. I can multitask when it's needed. I'm a weird combo, something between a preppy fashion collector, a boho writer and a misleaded teenager. I am still single. I would describe my life as a mash up from Sex & The City, Friends, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, maybe a little Glee and definitely Lipstick Jungle. In case u haven't noticed, i LUV Candace Bushnel. I use "u" instead of "you" and "r" instead of "are". I have a thing for text language (LOL) (FYI). I'm a so-called child of divorce. I love Lady Gaga (sorry). I happen to think of myself as unattractive. I AM most probably unattractive, since I'm still single besides all my efforts. I really think a little person i call my sister came to this world with the sole intention of ruining my life. I love her. My greatest desire (and as it turns out, frustration) in life is having kids. I use a lot of brackets (just so u know) (u have been warned). I am a closeted poet. I have been sent 4 times in my life to see a shrink, 3 times for being gay and once for having a "short attention spam". Whatever. I fall in love menacingly easy. I am often feeling blue over falling faster than advised for someone. I recover quickly (most of the times). I can juggle stilettos. I can wear stilettos. I love fashion, arts and everything cathartic. English is NOT my mothertoungue. What else? Well... keep on tuned ;D and welcome to my random life!

No comments:

Post a Comment