A blog about all things random about me...

nothing says more about oneself than the little things in life, that's what i'm trying to portray in here... have a good laugh or shed a tear with me...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Love and Be Loved in Return...


I really don't know what's gotten into me, but I am feeling reaaaally down today... This is the story:




Last Thursday I was lounging around in my room, feeling lonely but not sad at all... just enjoying some me time when I received a message from an iPhone app called BoyAhoy!... it was just a "hello" from an incomplete profile named "FD". His pic had not being reviewed yet, so I wasn't able to see him, but i replied. I always do. Sadly. We started talking about whatever, u know, like "what r u into", "what u looking for in here", "what kind of guys u like" and stuff... we realized we had quite some things in common and he sent me a pic of him. Ohmigod he is really cute! Definitely not my usual kind of guy, but what the hell! He is hawt! And that was it. He went to sleep, I went to sleep. The next day, Friday, I was with my very best male friend, I mean, we went together to kinder garden! We were watching this hideos, awfully booooring movie and my phone rang. It was him... (I'll make reference to him as "MrArch") asking me to go out! he wanted to catch a movie, Prince of Persia, which i had already seen and, I mean, "guys before school, but never before friends!" I wasn't gonna leave my friend all alone on a Friday evening just to go watch a movie i had already seen... right? NOT! but i had an alternative plan... **rubs hands together** A friend form High School was throwing a party that night, so I sweetly told him I couldn't go out right then, but asked him if he had plans later that night... he said no, so I asked him to go to the party with me! He asked for my number and the adress, I gave it to him and he called me right away... FUCK i freaked out big time! And his voice! Man he must have the sexiest, manliest, deepest voice i've ever heard! I wasn't really expecting him to go to the party, I mean, it is just too much to ask of someone to meet my friends on the first date... especially MY friends... they're a bunch of lovely freaks... i love them... LOL But well, he went... He looks even better live than in the pic... man, my knickers melted off of me when i saw him... ROFL... he met my friends, joked around with them and then he spent the rest of the party with me, just talking about everything and anything... I knew I was starting to fall right then and there, I knew I was falling fast and I didnt really gave a damn! It was time for him to leave way too fast and I walked him to his car, said our goodbyes and gave him a teensy little peck on the lips... Then i floated back to the party and got wasted with my gals... LOL




So, yesterday I decided it was time to contact him again, so i messaged him hello, and he answered right back, we talked for a while and when I asked him when could i see him again, he stopped answering... just like that... for two whole burning-in-hell's-fire-anxiousness hours! "Sorry, I fell asleep on the couch"... I was like, Oh, i was thinking maybe my friends had scared u off... he said no, so i asked if i had scared him off... again, he said no, and that i was definitely going to see more of him... then my iPhone died, but that was enough to keep me floating for the rest of my Sunday afternoon. Today, we were texting, whatever, and again, when i asked him when would i see him again, he stopped answering... pretty much that happenned... mmm... 4 hours and 20 fucking minutes ago... I'm surprised i still have some hair in my head! I know, I am being pathethic, clingy and needy, everything that is a turn off for anyone... i just cant help myself!!!! Im fucking freaking out!!!!


So, as it turns out, I discovered why i am going this crazy about nothing, i mean, it could be anything... maybe his battery died, or he fell asleep again... or whatever... the thing is I forgot to take my goddammed antidepressives this morning... thats why ive been menopausic all day long... So, if i take them now, i wont be able to fall asleep until after well past sunrise... So, no Antidep for me, but, what the hell! Bring the Vodka in!! NOW!! LOL cheers everyone!


Oh and please, every little piece of advise on what should i do about MrArch will be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment