A blog about all things random about me...

nothing says more about oneself than the little things in life, that's what i'm trying to portray in here... have a good laugh or shed a tear with me...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Parenthood...

So earlier this afternoon I was speaking with my dad on the phone and I am torn between two options: either he is retarded -seriously retarded- or he just hates me... Every time I try and talk to him, he gets mad at me for no reason whatsoever and starts shouting and yelling at me and that makes me nervous, so I start doing a lot of stuid things and stuff, what makes him even madder and it's utter disaster...
I wonder if he hates me because, well, long story short, he thiks I'm not really his son... Mainly because he is dark skinned, the ultimate latino and all and I'm just like my mum, white, pale, light eyes and caucassian...
One of my greatests hopes and expectations in life is to have kids! And i will most probably have to adopt, cause, well... as much as I get fucked, i can't get pregnant, can I? LOL So I can't understand when parents misstreat their kids! I just want to hit them all and keep the kids or something... I think every parent need parenting classes or advice at least! I know nobody's perfect, but when there's a kid's life u have to be as close as perfect as possible... i guess...
My plan, when and if i ever have kids is at first, during the first 3 years I'd dress him -I want a boy- all in Burberry... cause little boys jsut look great on Burberry LOL then, from age 4 to 6 Ralph Lauren... SO cute! after that, it's easier, I mean, there is D&G junior, Armani jr, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Vuitton enfant... and so on... LOL
well i'm falling asleep and loosing my point, so ill talk about this some other time... LOL night!

No comments:

Post a Comment