A blog about all things random about me...

nothing says more about oneself than the little things in life, that's what i'm trying to portray in here... have a good laugh or shed a tear with me...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Inter.friend.tion

During my HS years I managed to form and keep close a group of friends, we are together for better or for worse, always... It all started during 8th year, when I met S. It was pretty much by accident, I had a friend called Laura who was also friends with S but, as we were in separate classrooms I had yet to meet her. One day I was walking with Laura and we bumped into S, that's when she introduced us... It was something like "D, meet my friend D... I mean, S!" So we all laughed our young asses off. That was the whole interaction... Then when 9th began, we were togther in the same class, S and I, but we never spoke until October. It was Oct the 1st and I thought it was S's birthday, so I went up to her when she got to school and congratulated her, hug and all... She was like "My bday is in 4 days, but thanks!" She said I was sooo sweet and we started talking more and more... And the rest is history! She is my very best friend EVER!
The next member would be J... We met during 8th year, she was on the Glee club and I was on the Volleyball team, so we both stayed after hours in school every other day... One day, a girl from the female Volleyball team went missing and it was my mission to find her. And I did! Hidden in a copboard, smoking cheap cigarrettes with J... The introductions were made and as it turns out, when 9th started, she was also in S's and my class! We actually kicked it right off, we we have never been as close as I am with S... even if we r reaaaaally close!...
Then L came along... during my freshman year in HS she was in my class but it wasn't until the second week when we started speaking again... Again, because when we were in 7th we were in the same class and she was friends with a friend of mine...But she is a little type A, so when she realized I had better calligraphy than her, she just couldn't take it and stopped talking to me... So. back to HS, I was, of course, talking to S a little too loud during Drama class and she kinda heard something Xrated from me... I remember seeing her eyes bulging out and her mouth open in disbelief... After a lot of embarrassment from my part and a lot of ohmigods from her, we started being close friends... With her, M came along... it was sort of a packacge deal... M is a little too geeky and weird, but she is adorable and we all love her... So those are my gals! We've been together ever since, sharing every ocassion and failure, laugh and tear and we all love each other dearly. There's a guy as well! MrH... well, he's another story! I met him a few months before starting Junior High, during a remedial math course... We've been friends ever since... I was the first person ever he came out to, and he was my first friend to know i am gay... So, yeah... we're pretty close! And with the years, my gals started accepting him and loving him as well... He's a huge guy, soooo tall and dark skinned, so he always looks like he's watching over us... and we all know he is... :)
So today the gals are coming to my place, mainly because J is having a little trouble with her relationship... I just can't wrap my mind around it, they're the ultimate perfect couple! J is slight, short, petit, very blonde and really beautiful... and He is a little taller than her, but still short, he's thin and small, dirty blonde and gorgeous... If someone is going to have gorgeous babies, it's by far them...
So, anytime one of us is feeling a little lovesick, we all gather together, usually at my place, just to talk it over, give advise and pretty uch relax so that we can face whatever is coming cold headed... of course, this we do over Cosmos!! So now I'm off to the store to get some cranberry juice and ice... i'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment