A blog about all things random about me...

nothing says more about oneself than the little things in life, that's what i'm trying to portray in here... have a good laugh or shed a tear with me...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MrBear...

So... This morning I mentioned MrBear but I hadn't post anything about him before... So here it is!
MrBear is this guy I met through an iPhone app called "Grindr" (it has a funny welcome message...get ready to Grindr) LOL.. At first, I mean when I first got my iPhone and had the app downloaded, running and all, I saw his pic and I was like mmm... I can't really make out his face... too dark... but, hairy, beefy and big... sounds like fun ... So I messaged him hello and I really can't remember if he replied or not... But well, I guess, at some point, he did reply... We got to know a little bit about each other, I got a clearer face pic and some other pics as well... >.< One day he asked me out and I was busy, so I couldnt make it to the date and neglected to let him know... major oops... I though i'd blown it and he would never EVER want to try and see me again... But surprisingly -at least to me- we met! It happened on a rainy Saturday morning. We went to the movies, to "watch" Sherlock Holmes... Fuck, when I first saw him I was blown away... He is taller than me.. and I mean TALLER! maybe 6'3"... while I'm only 5'9"... and he was over all, LARGER than me... whatever, I didn't quite watch the movie... And i'm pretty sure he didn't either... After the movie we went to his place, fooled around, he showed me some pics of his latest trip -Africa- (he travels a lot... an AWFUL lot) and stuff... Then he took me home and I was feeling good, but not my usual self (meaning falling right ahead, head over heels for him), even when i liked him soooo much... Then he went, of course he did, to Orlando for a whole week. When he came back it was my exam week at school, so we couldn't see each other, then something else happened and we still couldn't see each other... Damn school and damn everything! LOL Then, when I finally was able to see him, we couldn't decide what to do, so we went again for the movies... I can't remember the name of the movie, but it was about this cute dog who was so faithful to his owner, even after he died... Whatever... Then, he took me home. It had been awesome, both times, and I REALLY like him, but wasn't allowing myself to feel anything about him, other than being happy and bodily satissfied... I guess that was due to my last relationship before I met him... It was with a GORGEOUS bear who was 34 and just pretty much played with me and my feelings... So, I guess my mind/heart/whatever related: bear, older, sex = just for fun... or something like that...
Back to the story, then he went to Hawaii for over a week!!! We kept in contact through Grindr and Twitter and stuff and he promised we would see each other and celebrate as soon as he got back (he went for his bithday and mine happened while he was in Orlando). When he came back, we went out, not to the movies this time, which I guess is progress... but for a late lunch. We arranged to meet in a mall somewhere near his office, so he wouldn't be later than needed and we had more time for ourselves... Just a problem: the mall was fucking crowded and there was no place available to eat without aving to wait for over an hour to get a table... And he was hungry, I mean, I wouldn't have minded to wait, after all I was already with him and that was everything I wanted... I wasn't even hungry... So we went to his car and he drove to a Sushi place close to his place, we ate and spent a while in there while he told me about his high school and college years and stuff... I really enjoyed that time, I feel I got to know him a lot much better and I got to understand a lot of the causes that leaded to him being this awesome man he is today...
Then we went to his place for a quiet, home theather evening... We ordered the movie -Valentine's Day- from the iTunes store and we never got to see it because by the time I left (at one in the morning) it hadn't yet finish downloading!! So we watched some episodes of The Tudors, with great fun episodes in between... The funny part is that he is quite older than me, and my body frame is much more smaller than his... and he is the bottom... I wonder how we would look to an external observer... LOL Then, when we were heading out of his place, he gave me a Mickey Mouse keychain and a palm tree pen, souvenirs from his latest vacations. Ohmigod, I really can't tell u how i felt, mainly ecause I really don't know how i felt! I guess I can say I was overwhelmed... I threw myslef into his arms and have him a big wet kiss LOL Then we went for dinner... well... HE went for dinner and I came alonngside to keep him company I guess... It is just so much fun noticing the way people see us when we're together... I mean, the waiter nearly had to pick his eyes up from the floor when he held my hand when we were leaving! I guess I do look young at his side... (he's 38)... As soon as I got home I called my bff and told him ALL about it... He then asked me if we were boyfriends, the little shit, and I didn't know what to answer... We haven't discussed it or anything, even if we keep going out regularly...  but i guess he could want it... I know I'm up for the game!
So, if anything happens, I'll keep u posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment